By playing our MMORPG Ryzom, you agree to the following terms:
- Term of Use of our MMORPG
- Privacy Policies
- Code of Conduct of our MMORPG
- Courtesy Policies of our MMORPG
- Naming Policy of our MMORPG
- EULA of our MMORPG
Winch Gate Property Limited reserves the right to modify or update this rules and policies without prior notice.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF RYZOMThe MMORPG Ryzom and this work is copyright. Material from the Ryzom Services may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires our prior written permission. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
The Ryzom Services may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
2. CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR MMORPGWe do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Ryzom Services. Please note that any information or material sent to us will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending us any information or material, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information on or through our MMORPG website.
We will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless we obtain your permission to use your name.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT INSIDE OUR MMORPGIf you participate in any forum within the Ryzom Services, if you otherwise communicate publicly on the Ryzom Services, or if you use the Ryzom Services in any way, you agree to abide by all the conditions set out below in our Code of Conduct. If you do not respect our Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason, and to cancel your access to the Ryzom Services without any notices or warning, and you would not be entitled to any refund of any kind.
5. DISCLAIMERTHE MATERIALS IN THE RYZOM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS ON THE RYZOM SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE RYZOM SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE RYZOM SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE RYZOM SERVICES.
1. INFORMATION GATHERING AND USEWe hereby inform you that pursuant to the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 (hereafter the 'French Data Protection Act'), the data required when subscribing to the Ryzom Services or when requests are made for information are necessary for the management of said requests.
Under Section 34 of the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete any of this personal data.
2. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER SITESThe Ryzom Services provides links to other sites. These sites can also collect personal and non-personal data. Consultation of these sites as well as the collection and use of personal data at these sites are subject to the terms and conditions of use and to the privacy policies adopted by the aforementioned sites.
3. SECURITY OF OUR MMORPGWe will endeavour to implement every reasonable technical measure to prevent any data loss or diversion during the collection and storage of the data that you have given us.
4. USE OF IP ADDRESSES INSIDE RYZOMAn IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet access supplier when you navigate the web. When you click to view the pages of the Ryzom Services, our servers register your IP address.
We may collect IP addresses for the purposes of managing our own IT system and of analyzing the use made of the Ryzom Services. We do not attach any IP addresses to personal information, which means that your hits on the Ryzom Services pages are registered but that you remain anonymous to us.
5. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICEWe reserve the right to change or, more generally, to update this notice at any time and without prior notification. We advise you, therefore, to consult this notice regularly.
6. CONTACT USFor all questions relating to this notice or your own personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
CODE OF CONDUCT OF RYZOMTHE FOLLOWING RULES GOVERN THE CODE OF CONDUCTS IN THE RYZOM SERVICES (MEANING THE MMORPG 'RYZOM', OR ANY OFFICIAL RYZOM OR Winch Gate Property Limited WEB SITE, CHAT, FORUM ETC). FAILURE TO RESPECT ANY OF THE ARTICLES LISTED BELOW WIL LEAD TO A SUSPENSION OR BAN OF ACCESS TO THE RYZOM SERVICES WITHOUT ANY NOTICES OR WARNING. NO REFUND OF ANY KIND WILL BE GIVEN TO PERSONES IN BREACH OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT OF OUR MMORPG.
- You may not harass, threaten, embarrass nor discomfort any other players.
- You may not use any harmful, hateful, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, racial, ethnically offensive, nor sexually explicit language to any other players or Customer Service Representatives.
- You may not impersonate any Winch Gate Property Limited employees, Game Masters nor Customer Service Representatives.
- You may not violate any Local, State, National, European or International law or regulation.
- You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal material while you are on the Winch Gate Property Limited websites, Ryzom Services or ingame.
- When ingame, on any Ryzom Services or on Winch Gate Property Limited forums and authorized personnel enter in contact with you, you must respond and follow their instructions.
- You may not use the Winch Gate Property Limited Services nor the Ryzom Services for activities other than those permitted within the MMORPG game world.
- You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information when you are registering (or updating your information) for your Ryzom account, on Winch Gate Property Limited forums or any Ryzom Services.
- You may not communicate any player's real world personal information on the Winch Gate Property Limited forum, ingame, on the live chat support nor any Ryzom Services.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Ryzom and on any Ryzom Services or Winch Gate Property Limited Services.
- You may not organize nor be part of any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or other hate-mongering philosophy.
- You may not exploit any bugs in Ryzom and you may not communicate the existence of exploitable bugs (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of Ryzom but report it to Winch Gate Property Limited.
COURTESY POLICY OF RYZOM
INGAME COURTESY POLICY OF RYZOMYou may not harass other players in any form.
You may not disrupt the MMORPG game experience of another player.
You may not abuse other players or Customer Service Representatives.
You may not operate or be part of a guild or group of players that violates this Courtesy Policy.
You may not take cover under the guise of 'role-playing' to violate any part of the Courtesy Policy.
You may not violate the Code of Conduct.
MESSAGE BOARD COURTESY POLICYCode of conduct and ingame Courtesy Policy apply to the Message Board Courtesy Policy.
You should be clear, civilized and polite.
You may not make multiple postings about the same subject in order to gain attention.
You may not post topics which are out of the context of the thread or forum.
You may not do any kind of advertising for any product or service other than Ryzom.
You may not attack or insult other players.
NAMING POLICY OF RYZOM
Names in our MMORPG Ryzom should be related to the Science Fantasy genre.
Winch Gate Property Limited encourages that you choose a name that reflects our Science Fantasy culture, our MMORPG Ryzom universe and the civilization that you chose.
The following guidelines apply to character names, surnames and Guild names :
- You may not use names that are copyrighted or trademark characters, materials or products (e.g.: Fujistsu, Whiskey, Tylenol).
- You may not use names of famous people, politicians and popular fictional characters (e.g.: Sharon Stone, Tony Blair, James Bond).
- You may not use names of any employee of Winch Gate Property Limited nor of members of the Customer Support Team.
- You may not use proper names of Ryzom (eg: Tryton, Yrkanis, Yubo). Guild names may use the proper names of places on Atys in order to facilitate roleplay (eg: Miani Protectors).
- You may not use names that are: rude, racist or ethnically offensive, defamatory or hateful, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, drug references and homonyms of these words, nor names that include common swear words, refer to a part of anatomy.
- You may not combine words that would result in a phonetically offensive name or that would go against the Naming Policy.
- You may not use names that are phonetically offensive or would go against the Naming Policy.
- You may not use names of religious, occult or significant historic origin (e.g.: Jesus, Lucifer, Nosferatu).
- You may not use a reverse spelling name that would be in contradiction with the Naming Policy (e.g.: Susej, Hsub, Syta).
- You may not use names that come from another genre such as medieval fantasy or science fiction or from other media either fictional or non-fictional that makes them easily recognized (e.g.: Skywalker, Gandalf, Flintstones).
- You may not use common words and phrases unpertaining to Ryzom universe as names (e.g.: cell phone, VCR, truck).
- You may not use names containing titles such as: Master, King, Queen, Lord, Sir, Mother, The. This list is not restrictive.
- You may not use a name chosen to harm, in any way, or impersonate another Player or a Winch Gate Property Limited Employee or a member of the Customer Support Team.
LICENSE OF OUR MMORPG RYZOMA NOTICE TO THE USER: THIS DOCUMENT IS A CONTRACT. BEFORE CLICKING ON THE 'I ACCEPT' BUTTON BELOW AND COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION OR REGISTRATION PROCEDURE, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU CLICK ON 'I ACCEPT', YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT AND THE OBLIGATIONS CONTAINED IN IT. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A PARTY TO THIS CONTRACT OR TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS, THEN CLICK 'CANCEL' AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE (OR UNINSTALL IT IF INSTALLED), AND DO NOT USE IT. IF YOU CLICK 'CANCEL' AND YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE MMORPG ON CD-ROM, WE ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT THE RETAILER WHO SOLD YOU THE MMORPG FOR A REFUND UNDER THEIR RETURN POLICY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE ABLE, IF YOU CLICK 'CANCEL', TO GET A REFUND OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEE WHICH YOU MAY PAY OR WHICH MAY BE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE CD-ROM.
If you have any difficulty in relation to this License, please contact Ryzom Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT : THE RYZOM MMORPGThis Ryzom License (from now on, referred to here as 'the Contract') is a contract between you and Winch Gate Property Limited ('Winch Gate Property Limited' or 'We/us'). Its purpose is to establish the terms on which Winch Gate Property Limited provides (as defined in Article 2 below) the following services to an authorized user in relation to the massively multiplayer online role playing game Ryzom ™ and its extension Ryzom Ring™ (hereafter defined as 'Ryzom' or 'the MMORPG' or 'Ryzom Ring'). The services comprise the opening and maintenance of an account enabling the user to play the MMORPG over the Internet, and the granting of a license to use the MMORPG.
2. AUTHORIZED USERS OF OUR MMORPGOnly natural persons who have reached their majority may open an account, either for their own use or for that of their underage children, enabling them to play Ryzom. If you are underage, then your parents must subscribe and accept the terms of this Contract. For the purposes of this Contract, an 'underage' person is one who has not attained the age of legal majority in his/her country of residence. The only users authorized to play Ryzom are users who (a) have bought or otherwise legitimately obtained an original software of the MMORPG ('the software'), (b) have a current access account and subscription, and (c) have an Internet connection. Authorized users are referred to below as 'Users'.
3. REGISTERING AND OPENING AN ACCOUNT IN RYZOMThis Contract allows you to use the procedure offered for registering your details to set up one (1) account enabling you to play Ryzom and/or Ryzom Ring over the Internet. The Internet connection is not provided by Winch Gate Property Limited, and the User is solely responsible for payment of all charges enabling him/her to obtain, maintain and use the connection. Registration requires you to send information to Winch Gate Property Limited, including information on your identity and the means of payment used. You guarantee that all the information you provide in the course of the registration procedure is true, and you undertake to inform Winch Gate Property Limited of any change in this information, by using the update facility provided as part of your account.
4. PERSONAL NATURE OF THE ACCOUNT.Use of the account is strictly personal. The account must not, even temporarily be shared with or otherwise extended to another person (whether free of charge or not), nor may it be used in any way (whether free of charge or not) that is extraneous to the proper normal use of the MMORPG. The User is fully responsible for the use of his/her access account, and for the use made of his/her account by his/her underage child or by any other person who has access to it.
5. LOGIN AND PASSWORD TO PLAY OUR MMORPGTo get an account to our MMORPG, you must choose a login to connect, and a password; these will enable you to access the account. This login and password are strictly personal and may not be used by anyone else; nor may you use the login and password of any other player. You are fully responsible for your choice of your login and password, for keeping them confidential, and for any use made of them by another person. Winch Gate Property Limited declines all responsibility for any harm caused to your account by the unauthorized use of your login or password. If you lose your login or password, a charge may be made for supplying a new one.
6. SUBSCRIPTION AND BILLING OF OUR MMORPGThe current subscription fees are displayed on the website of our MMORPG www.ryzom.com and again during the registration procedure. These fees may be changed by Winch Gate Property Limited at any time, provided it notifies the User beforehand, either on the Winch Gate Property Limited website at www.ryzom.com, or when the User logs on to his/her account, or by means of an email message to the User's address. Changes in the applicable fee will only come into effect from the next renewal of the subscription. The subscription fees are expressed in euros in the Euro zone countries, in pounds Sterling in the United Kingdom and in US dollars for the United States. The fee is for an exact subscription period (3 months, 6 months…) as well as potential subscriptions to the Ryzom Ring options. Subscriptions are automatically renewed for the same period unless the User gives Winch Gate Property Limited notice as described in Article 18 below. Payment of the subscription fee enables the User to access Ryzom without limit during the subscription period and any continuation by renewal. This payment does not cover the purchase of Ryzom on CD-ROM, nor the costs associated with the Internet connection needed to take out the subscription and to play Ryzom. Except where special terms of sale apply, the first month's subscription is included in the retail purchase price of the Ryzom CD-ROM. The subscription fee and any renewals are paid in advance and are not refundable. The subscription can be paid by credit or debit card or by any other means accepted by Winch Gate Property Limited, according to the procedures displayed on the Winch Gate Property Limited website. The subscription fee will be taken from your payment mean automatically at the time of the initial subscription (if not included in the purchase price of a Ryzom CD-ROM) and on the date of each renewal. Winch Gate Property Limited reserves the right to immediately close a User's account if it proves impossible to secure funds from his/her credit or debit card or other agreed means of payment on any renewal date.
7. SECURITY OF PAYMENTS INSIDE OUR MMORPG RYZOMSecure payment by credit or debit card is ensured by use of payment systems provided by Bibit Global Payment Services (www.bibit.com) and PaybyCash (www.paybycash.com), specialists providers of secure online payment transactions. Your credit or debit card details (name, type of card, card number and expiry date) are sent encrypted using the SSL protocol directly to the BIBIT server, which gets authorization for payment from the bank. The banking details provided will be used only for processing and invoicing your payment.
8. LICENSE TO USE OUR MMORPG RYZOM.This Contract gives you, the User, a limited, non-exclusive and revocable right of access, via a valid account, to the MMORPG Game server, to use our MMORPG as designed and in accordance with the terms of this Contract, to the exclusion of any other entitlement. This Contract authorizes you to install and use a copy of the Software on your computer. The Software is 'used' on a computer if it is loaded into the volatile memory (RAM) or installed in non-volatile memory (for example, hard disk, CD or other storage device). Subject to the restrictions agreed in this Contract, Winch Gate Property Limited gives you, the User, a non-exclusive and revocable license to use the MMORPG for the sole purpose of playing the MMORPG Ryzom, and/or Ryzom Ring under legitimate conditions via an authorized and fully-paid account or as part of a valid trial period. All other uses of the account or of the MMORPG are forbidden. In particular, you may under no circumstances reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software program(s) of which the MMORPG consists. You may not transfer all or part of the MMORPG to another person. You may not hire out, lend or sell the MMORPG. All rights not expressly granted to the User by this Contract are reserved to Winch Gate Property Limited.
9. GNU/GPL LICENSE.Some sources of the Ryzom client software of our MMORPG (part of the software on the User's computer) have been published by Winch Gate Property Limited under a specific 'GNU General Public License', the text of which is accessible here.
10. LATER VERSIONS' IMPROVEMENTS OF OUR MMORPGNeither this Contract nor your account entitles you to any later version or extension of Ryzom and/or Ryzom Ring. Winch Gate Property Limited may update or improve the MMORPG, but is under no obligation to provide you with this update or improvement. Provision by Winch Gate Property Limited of an update or improvement free of charge gives you no entitlement to later updates or improvements.
11. OWNERSHIP OF THE MMORPG RYZOM AND ITS ELEMENTS.Winch Gate Property Limited is the sole owner of Ryzom and Ryzom Ring, of all the proprietary elements designed to make it work, and of all the intellectual property rights concerning these elements. You acknowledge that Ryzom and its contents are protected by copyright and by other intellectual property rights held by Winch Gate Property Limited or its suppliers, and that you have no entitlement beyond the limited license rights expressly granted to you under the terms of Article 8 of this Contract. Winch Gate Property Limited is also the sole owner of the User's account and of the elements created or used by the User through that account, including but not limited to the characters, their appearance, characteristics, stories, created or manufactured objects, guilds, groups and titles, scenarios created with the Ryzom Ring (characters names, stories, dialogs, scripted or manual animations etc). The User also grants Winch Gate Property Limited the right to use the information sent to the server via the account (with the exception of the personal data and messages addressed to other Users) as it thinks fit, including commercial exploitation.
13. INFORMATION AND DATA SENT BY THE USERThe information and data communicated or sent by the User in the course of his/her use of Ryzom must not (a) infringe the rights of any other party, including their intellectual property rights, their rights to their image and their right to privacy; (b) breach any law or regulation whatsoever; (c) contain any statement which is defamatory, indecent, obscene or otherwise harmful to minors; or (d) contain any virus, trojan, malicious code, worm, logic bomb, or other computer instruction, program or subprogram which is intended to damage or does damage data or make unauthorized changes to the Ryzom and the Ryzom Ring softwares or servers. We reserve the right to take any emergency measures on your account (including suspending or canceling it) which we think fit, if we believe that your use is contravening the above prohibitions.
14. RULES OF BEHAVIOR OF RYZOMYou acknowledge that the proper functioning and success of an Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game such as Ryzom and/or Ryzom Ring depends on a delicate balance which Winch Gate Property Limited has to maintain. The User is therefore strictly forbidden: (a) to use any program or method to change the content or functionalities of the MMORPG; (b) to cause the server to be overloaded; (c) to use any procedure to make it easier to obtain any instruction faster than through the ordinary course of play ; (d) to modify the user interface or any other component in order to obtain objects, experience points, currency, characters' attributes, ranks, etc., other than as the result of proper normal use of the MMORPG; (e) to buy, sell or transfer MMORPG characters or their attributes. Furthermore, the User must at all times observe the Code of Conduct, the Courtesy Policies and the Ryzom Naming Charter displayed on the MMORPG's website at www.ryzom.com, whose contents are hereby declared an integral part of this Contract. We reserve the right to take any emergency measures on your account (including suspending or canceling it) which we think fit, if we believe that your use is contravening the above prohibitions.
15. PERSONAL/ USER INFORMATIONWinch Gate Property Limited' undertakings concerning personal data are contained in the Personal Data Protection Policy displayed on the Winch Gate Property Limited website at www.ryzom.com, which is hereby declared an integral part of this Contract. Winch Gate Property Limited is not capable of ensuring that personal information communicated by the User to another User in the course of play will not be revealed to another person. In order to enable updates / patches for the MMORPG, you authorize Winch Gate Property Limited (a) to extract details of your personal profile from your computer equipment; (b) to extract information from your computer about the location of the MMORPG within your file system, and your access rights; and (c) to download MMORPG components, and components required for its installation, to your computer using your account.
16. GUARANTEE / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF OUR MMORPGThe sofware, the MMORPG and the associated services are supplied by Winch Gate Property Limited 'as is', with no other guarantee than the legally-required minimum public order guarantees applicable to this Contract. Any other guarantee, legal or contractual, is expressly excluded. Winch Gate Property Limited will do its best to make the User's account constantly accessible, but reserves the right to interrupt service due to technical and maintenance activities. Winch Gate Property Limited can in no way guarantee constant and error-free functioning, however, either of its services or of the MMORPG, nor Users' uninterrupted access to their accounts. In no circumstances shall Winch Gate Property Limited be held liable in the event of damage to the User's hardware or software when using the MMORPG. Users are reminded in this connection of the need to maintain a proper hardware configuration which meets Winch Gate Property Limited' recommendations, to update their software regularly and to save their important files on a regular basis. Winch Gate Property Limited cannot be held liable either for the content of exchanges between players or for players' behavior. Should Winch Gate Property Limited be held liable for damages on any grounds whatsoever, such liability shall not be greater than the total amount of subscription fees paid by the User.
17. CESSATION OF OPERATION OF RYZOM BY Winch Gate Property Limited.Winch Gate Property Limited gives no guarantee to the User concerning the duration of its running of the MMORPG. Winch Gate Property Limited reserves the right to stop providing the MMORPG or maintaining its services, at its sole discretion, if the number of Users becomes or remains too low or in any other circumstances, but shall give the User notice of this by means of a message displayed on accessing the MMORPG, on its website at www.ryzom.com or by email. User accounts will in that case be definitively closed.
18. CANCELLATION BY Winch Gate Property Limited.Winch Gate Property Limited may cancel this Contract and close the User's account without notice, instantly and without warning or advance notice, if the User breaches any one of his/her obligations under this Contract or any of the conditions imposed by any of the documents that have been declared part of this Contract. If Winch Gate Property Limited closes the User's account due to a breech of the contract, Winch Gate Property Limited reserves the right to ban the User's computer, credit card and/or to disable the software from future access to the MMORPG. If the computer is banned or the software disabled any other player using the same computer and/or software will be unable to connect. If the credit card on the account is banned, all other accounts that have been opened using the same credit card may also be banned. In that situation no refund shall be due to the User for the portion of the subscription fee corresponding to the days remaining until the normal expiry of the current subscription period.
19. CANCELLATION BY THE USER OF OUR MMORPG RYZOMThe User can end this Contract and close his/her account at any time by giving Winch Gate Property Limited notice by mail or by other means offered on access to the account. Cancellation shall take effect from the expiry of the current subscription period. Money paid for current subscription fees shall not be refunded, even if the User makes no use of his/her account until the cancellation date.
20. AMENDMENTS TO THE LICENSE.Winch Gate Property Limited reserves the right to amend the terms of this Contract at any time. The User will be informed of any amendments to the Contract on the first occasion of accessing his/her account after the change. Accessing the MMORPG will then imply acceptance of the amended terms of the Contract, which will apply immediately.
21. ALPHA TEST RYZOM RING: Confidentiality“Confidential Information" shall mean (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Alpha Software, Alpha Test Program, including, without limitation, information relating to (i) the performance, capabilities and contents of the Alpha Software, (ii) Recipient's feedback and comments, (iii) any other Alpha Test Program participant's feedback and comments, and (iv) any Winch Gate Property Limited employee's feedback and comments, as well as Winch Gate Property Limited’s partners (b) any and all information relating to the future of the MMORPG or the Ryzom services or any business operation of Winch Gate Property Limited. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to the effective date of this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of Winch Gate Property Limited.
Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not publish, disclose, distribute, transmit, post or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to any third party. However, Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Recipient shall give Winch Gate Property Limited reasonable written notice prior to disclosure and shall comply with any applicable protective order or equivalent. ONCE THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE RYZOM RING HAS BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC BY Winch Gate Property Limited, RECIPIENT'S CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE ONLY WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS ALPHA TEST PROGRAM.
22. ALPHA TEST RYZOM RING : No Warranty ; No Liability For Damages ; No Support ; Scenarios Data(a) Warranty & Liability: for the avoidance of doubt, all provisions of article 16 shall apply to the Alpha version of the Ryzom Ring.
(b) Support : Winch Gate Property Limited does not provide any support for the Alpha Software. However, Winch Gate Property Limited may provide an e-mail address and/or a passworded board for Recipient to send any questions and/or comments regarding the Alpha Software. Winch Gate Property Limited does not, however, make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any statements or advice provided in response to Recipient's e-mail(s) and/or board postings.
© Test Environment. Recipient acknowledges that the Alpha Test Program is a test environment, that scenarios can be frequently wiped or modified at Winch Gate Property Limited' sole discretion, and that Alpha Test Program scenarios shall likely not be exported into the Ryzom Ring once the Ryzom Ring is commercially released.